Hire The Right Dallas Flooring Contractor!
If you have a hardwood, vinyl plank, tile, carpet or bathroom/shower project and looking for a reputable Dallas flooring contractor, you’ll want to read this. There’s a very good chance if you’ve spent time shopping around, you’ve likely:
- Been pressured into buying crap you don’t want
- Gotten scammed
- Couldn’t find anyone to help you
- Wasted time online looking “to compare”…without actually knowing what to compare
- Wandered from store to store
- Gotten quote upon quote
- The other guy never sent you an estimate
And here you are reading this because you still have no idea how to go about this. Don’t worry, I’ll have that rock for a head of yours convinced in no time.
Look, I’m not going to tell you how good our work is.
You can check for yourself here.
Every type of floor is covered (no pun intended) from hardwood, laminate, travertine, porcelain tile, commercial vinyl planks, VCT as well as carpet. Instead, I’m going to lay (no pun again, promise) it out very clearly so you’re better equipped to tackle your project.
It doesn’t matter what you’re looking to do, we’ve worked extensively with:
- New construction and creating your “dream home”
- Commercial jobs
- Existing remodel/gut out of home
- Rental properties
- Water damage to homes
- Hail and/or tornado and fire replacement
- Insurance companies and claims
- Banks (hate the bastards!) and home improvement loans
Here’s what you get when you work with us:
- Honesty, transparency and integrity
- A look you will absolutely love
- Folks who know flooring well and aren’t afraid to tell you not to do something
- Excellent installation
- An overall experience that may just change your perspective on Dallas flooring contractors
We are not the cheapest nor claim to be!
There is a lot of confusion out there whether you’re remodeling floors, countertops or bathrooms and simply looking for cheap prices is a sure way to disaster.
The good news is it’s actually very simple if you have the right guide. So it doesn’t matter if you don’t know where to begin or know exactly what you want: We can still help.
From product recommendations to second opinions, we have your back.
So before you even think about remodeling your flooring, bathroom, shower or kitchen, putting in new tile, carpet or hardwood – take a brief tour of this site then contact us.
Acting on the advice can be the difference between a great experience and an increase in high blood pressure medication.