Not All Flooring Folks Are The Same!
If you have a hardwood, vinyl plank, tile, carpet or bathroom/shower project and looking for a reputable Dallas flooring contractor, you’ll want to read this. There’s a very good chance if you’ve spent time shopping around, you’ve likely:
- Been pressured into buying crap you don’t want
- Gotten scammed
- Couldn’t find anyone to help you
- Wasted time comparing…without actually knowing what you’re comparing
- Wandered from store to store
- Gotten quote upon quote
- The other guy never sent you an estimate
And here you are reading this because you still have no idea how to go about this. Or maybe looking for a better deal. Don’t worry, I’ll have that rock for a head of yours convinced in no time.
Look, I’m not going to tell you how good our work is.
You can check for yourself here.
Every type of floor is covered (no pun intended). Instead, I’m going to lay (no pun again, promise) it out very clearly so you’re better equipped to tackle your project.
It doesn’t matter what you’re looking to do, I’ve worked extensively with:
- New construction and creating your “dream home”
- Commercial jobs
- Existing remodel
- Rental properties
- Water damage to homes
- Hail and/or tornado and fire replacement
- Insurance companies and claims
- Banks/home improvement loans
Here’s what you get when you work with me:
- Honesty, transparency and integrity (18+ years)
- Someone who isn’t afraid to tell you if something doesn’t look good
- A look you will absolutely love
- One point of contact
You Will Find Your Project Way Less Here Than Big Box Stores.
There is a lot of confusion out there whether you’re remodeling floors, countertops or bathrooms and simply looking for cheap prices is a sure way to disaster.
The good news is it’s actually very simple if you have the right guide. So it doesn’t matter if you don’t know where to begin or know exactly what you want: I’m here to help.
From product recommendations to second opinions, I have your back.
So before you remodel your flooring, bathroom, shower or kitchen, putting in new tile, carpet or hardwood – take a brief tour of this site then contact me.
Acting on the advice can be the difference between a great experience and an increase in high blood pressure medication.