Can’t Wait? Just Call or Text 214-650-8030
Browse Our Recent Projects…
Commercial flooring projects need timely and correct installation.
Here are just some reasons why clients like the US Navy, DART, Applebee’s & many medical professionals, as well as GC’s, chose us for their commercial flooring needs:
- Being experienced in commercial flooring allows us to give you the best possible installation.
- You need efficiency so other trades coming in after us won’t be delayed. We’ll finish on time.
- You may need “turnkey” commercial flooring installation services or labor only. Not a problem. Greater flexibility for you and the owners.
- You can send us architectural drawings, and we’ll quote accordingly. Yes, we know how to read them.
- Need night work? Not a problem.
- We will notify you immediately if there is a moisture/leveling issue before installing the flooring, saving you untold headaches.
We give you one less thing to worry about.
Certified In Commercial Flooring
A Certified Flooring Installer (commercial) has been to special training specifically for commercial flooring work. Our installers are certified by either CFI or other specialist industry schools like Armstrong. So whether it’s commercial carpet, porcelain or ceramic tile, LVT or vinyl plank, you’re in the safest hands possible.
On-Time, Every Time
We fully understand how important it is to complete our work on time as it affects other trades. We’ll wrap up our work on time so the rest of your project can go as smoothly as possible.
No Shortcuts. Ever.
Here’s what happens when you take shortcuts – guaranteed problems. In this case, the previous contractors (believe it or not) first used leveling compound but apparently, using more to get the floor right wasn’t worth their time, so they stuck pieces of cardboard under there – over the wet floor!
Contact us now for a prompt estimate on your commercial flooring project. We promise to do it right, first time.