Can’t Wait? Just Call or Text 214-650-8030
Browse Our Recent Projects…
Commercial flooring must be done right and on time or there are possible penalties and costly delays.
Here are just some reasons why clients like the US Navy, DART & many medical professionals as well as GC’s chose us for their commercial flooring needs:
- Being CFI certified in commercial flooring allows us to give you the very best possible installation.
- You need efficiency so other trades coming in after us won’t be delayed. We’ll finish in a timely manner.
- You may need “turnkey” commercial flooring installation services or labor only. Not a problem. Greater flexibility for you and the owner’s.
- You can send us architectural drawings and we’ll quote accordingly. Yes, we know how to read them.
- Need night work? Not a problem.
- You will be notified immediately if there is a moisture/leveling issue before we install the flooring; saving you untold headaches.
Basically, we just give you one less thing to worry about.
Certified In Commercial Flooring
A Certified Flooring Installer (commercial) has been to special training specifically for commercial flooring work. Our installers are certified by either CFI or other specialist industry schools like Armstrong. So whether it’s commercial carpet, porcelain or ceramic tile, LVT or vinyl plank, you’re in the safest hands possible.
On Time, Every Time
We fully understand how important it is to complete our portion of work on time as it affects other trades. We’ll wrap up our work on time so the rest of your project can go as smoothly as possible.
No Shortcuts. Ever.
Here’s what happens when you take shortcuts – guaranteed problems. In this case, the previous contractors (believe it or not) first used leveling compound but apparently, using more to get the floor right wasn’t worth their time so they stuck pieces of cardboard under there – over the wet floor!
Contact us now for a prompt estimate on your commercial flooring project. We promise to do it right, first time.