Browse Our Gallery…
No-Fuss, Prompt Carpet Installation Done Right
If you’re looking for carpet installation for your home, rental, flip, or even commercial project, then I can help.
Most installations are completed within a day, or less so you can get your house back sooner.
Whether you’re doing a single room, entire home, or need carpet with other flooring options, we get in then out ASAP.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for something super cheap to sell your home or “something nice but not overly expensive.”
Or even something better; you obviously won’t be out of options!
Even if you’re after a particular accent carpet for your stairs, media room, or kid’s playroom, I can point you in the right direction.
Bedrooms Needing A Revamp?
Folks often want carpet in their bedrooms because it’s the most comfortable type of flooring available – but don’t want to replace it every few years.
Carpets have come a long way in durability without sacrificing softness and stain resistance.
Additionally, there are carpets that not only won’t stain even if you puke on them; but feel like silk!
Your carpet installation project is turnkey:
- Firstly, we will take up the old carpet and pad, which often have accumulated years of gunk.
- Of course, we will check the tack strips to make sure they’re not moldy!
- We’ll haul off and dispose of the old stuff.
- We’ll also move your furniture and restore it so long as it’s not a grand piano, pool table, or fish tank!
- A 1/2″, 6lb pad/underlayment comes with all of our carpet installations (we also have upgraded versions with moisture barriers & all the bells and whistles)
- In addition to ensuring your carpet is installed correctly so it doesn’t get waves down the road, we make sure to transition between the carpet and connecting floor neatly so you don’t stub your toe daily.
- Finally, when we’re done, we’ll give it a final vacuum, put your furniture back and be on our way!
Ready to get started?